1. Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
2. We hereby grant you the right to use the content published on this website for commercial or noncommercial purposes provided that you use your own words and credit us as the source of that content. Plagiarism and content scraping are forbidden.
3. The content on this website is provided by journalists and writers from different parts of the world in their individual capacities. We strive to ensure that the content published here is accurate. However, The Public News Hub will not be held responsible for any damages arising from the use of any inaccurate information that may have been published on this site.
4. Members of the public may send us any content they wish to publish. Submitted content will be published if it:
4.1 contains verifiable facts
4.2 does not contain pornographic content
4.3 does not promote prostitution, sex, the use of drugs and alcohol
4.4 is not biased and does not deliberately degrade the reputation of another person or brand
4.5 is properly referenced (if obtained from other sources)
5. The Public News Hub is not a platform for free advertising. Information that promotes a particular business, project or product will be treated as an advertisement. Advertisements will only be published on payment of applicable advertising fees. There are contributors who routinely submit articles that contain links to their businesses or other commercial websites. Such articles shall not be published without payment of advertising fees. When submitting an article, do not include links to your business site or web page. The only links that may be included within an article are those that take the reader to reputable news or information sources which provide additional information on the matter being discussed. To advertise, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. In some cases, a person who submits an article may be required to verify their contact details so that they may be held accountable if they submit misleading information.
7. Anyone who wishes to open an account on this site in order to become a regular contributor may contact the editor at email@example.com. We reserve the right to terminate user accounts and delete previously published articles at any time without notice if our terms and conditions are violated.
For any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.