Terms and Conditions
2. We hereby grant you the right to use the content published on this website for commercial or noncommercial purposes provided that you credit us as the source of that content, in keeping with professional journalism standards. Plagiarism and content scraping are forbidden.
3. The content on this website is provided by journalists and writers from different parts of the world in their individual capacities. We strive to ensure that the content published here is accurate. However, The Public News Hub will not be held responsible for any damages arising from the use of any inaccurate information that may have been published on this site.
4. Members of the public are welcome to send us any content they consider newsworthy. Submitted content will be published only if it:
4.1 contains verifiable facts
4.2 does not contain pornographic content
4.3 does not promote prostitution, sex, the use of drugs and alcohol
4.4 is not biased or defamatory to any person, brand or institution
4.5 is properly referenced (if obtained from third-party sources)
4.6 has not been published elsewhere
5. The Public News Hub is not meant for use as a platform for free advertising. Content that promotes a particular individual, business, project brand or product will be treated as an advertisement. Advertisements will only be published on payment of applicable advertising fees. Some contributors routinely submit articles that contain links to their businesses or other commercial websites. Such articles shall not be published without payment of advertising fees. When submitting a news article, please do not include links to your business site. The only links that may be included within an article are those that take the reader to reputable news or information sources which provide additional information on the topic in question. To advertise, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. In the interest of accountability, non-regular contributors may be required to verify their contact details before their articles are published.
7. Anyone who wishes to open an account on this site in order to become a regular contributor may contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to terminate user accounts and delete previously published articles at any time without notice if our latest terms and conditions are violated.
For any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.